• 职务总版主
  • 声望+13
  • 积分2526
  • 经验129521
  • 文章2698
  • 注册2005-04-25
信件原文:

Hi Administrators of Zeng Family website,

It is with great happiness that I chanced upon your wonderful site.  It makes me proud of our long history that has become part of my heritage.

I have started making our family tree more than 10 years ago.  There are still missing branches in this tree including old relatives who are missing siblings (in China or Philippines, we do not know).  As I continue to search for these missing branches, I am hoping you could provide me guidance as well.

My family came from YuNian village in Jinjiang, Fujian, China.  This village is popularly known as E-Ni.  My great-grandfather and 3 of his brothers went to the Philippines most probably before the 2nd World War.  Most relatives under my great-grandfather's line I have already listed in the family  tree.  The others missing are those of his siblings.  My uncle in China do not know where the other descendants of the 3 great-granduncles are now.  He was able to give me a few names to start with my search.

My very limited knowledge of the Chinese language makes it very hard for me to further search them.  So far, here are my the names I would like to inquire if you have records of them or the names of their descendants.

I have a picture of my great-greatgrandmother but her name is unknown.  I do not know the name of our great-great grandfather too.  They are the parents of the names listed below.

--> Here are the names of my great-grandfather and his siblings in the order of their seniority:
          Zeng Hua Lu - 曽 花 鹿
          Zeng Da Mu - 曽 大目
          Zeng Xiao Mu - my great-grandfather - 曽 小目
          Zeng Xi Shui -曽 溪 水 and his son Zeng Jin Sha 曽 金 沙

We have a very old relative here in the Philippines who said her family left her when all of her parents and siblings went back to China.  She is said to be the daughter of one of my great-grandfather's siblings but we do not know which.

Village: 中国福建省晋江市池店镇御辇村

Regards and More Power to you all,

曽宏達  Zeng Hong Da
(Below is an excerpt of my cousin's email during the time I have re-established our communication with them)
[IMG]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/siewwei_chan/cswa.jpg[/IMG]