• 会员认证会员
    • 声望+5
    • 财富1
    • 积分692
    • 经验97627
    • 文章691
    • 注册2006-11-24
    斯卡布罗集市
    [P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]    一直很喜欢斯卡布罗集市这首歌,喜欢莎拉布莱曼的天籁之音,也喜欢保罗西蒙和加丰恺尔的经典演绎,最喜欢的是诗经版的汉文翻译,一直以来,我认为诗经版本的翻译是最完美的,最符合英语的语境和汉语的语境,贴出,供大家分享![/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]
    [/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]诗经体[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]
    [/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px](译者:莲波)[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]问尔所之,是否如适。 Are you going to Scarborough Fair?[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷。 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]彼方淑女,凭君寄辞。 Remember me to one who lives there.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]伊人曾在,与我相知。 She once was a true love of mine.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]嘱彼佳人,备我衣缁。 Tell her to make me a cambric shirt.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷。 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]勿用针砧,无隙无疵。 Without no seams nor needle work.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]伊人何在,慰我相思。 Then she will be a true love of mine.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px](伴唱)[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]彼山之阴,深林荒址。 On the side of hill in the deep forest green,[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]冬寻毡毯,老雀燕子。 Tracing of sparrow on snow crested brown.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]雪覆四野,高山迟滞。 Blankets and bed clothers the child of mountain[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]眠而不觉,寒笳清嘶。 Sleeps unaware of the clarion call.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]嘱彼佳人,营我家室。 Tell her to find me an acre of land.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷。 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]良田所修,大海之坻。 Between the salt water and the sea strand,[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]伊人应在,任我相视。 Then she will be a true love of mine.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px](伴唱)[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]彼山之阴,叶疏苔蚀。 On the side of hill a sprinkling of leaves[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]涤我孤冢,珠泪渐渍。 Washes the grave with slivery tears.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]惜我长剑,日日拂拭。 A soldier cleans and polishes a gun.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]寂而不觉,寒笳长嘶。 Sleeps unaware of the clarion call.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]嘱彼佳人,收我秋实。 Tell her to reap it with a sickle of leather.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]蕙兰芫荽,郁郁香芷。 Parsely sage rosemary and thyme.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]敛之集之,勿弃勿失。 And gather it all in a bunch of heather.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]伊人犹在,唯我相誓。 Then she will be a ture love of mine.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px](伴唱)[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]烽火印啸,浴血之师。 War bellows blazing in scarlet battalions.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]将帅有令,勤王之事。 Generals order their soldiers to kill[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]争斗缘何,久忘其旨。 And to fight for a cause they have long ago forgotten.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P][P][FACE=宋体][SIZE=12px]痴而不觉,寒笳悲嘶。 Sleeps unaware of the clarion call.[/SIZE][/FACE][/P]
    [ 此帖最后由曾昭演在2015-7-4 19:22:40从 曾氏文艺苑 转移过来 ]
    73派昭.34珪,40崇邺
    在线情况
    • 头像
    • 级别
    • 徽章
    • 职务论坛版主
    • 积分1207
    • 经验53847
    • 文章1214
    • 注册2005-06-14
    “卷珠帘”是不是这个调调?
    世袭:巽申-如璋-瀚-子先(迁上杭)-饷-晴-胜-逵益-纹海-赐高-隆安(迁长汀)-宏默-闻富-贞贵-尚达-衍富-兴禄、字志沂-69派毓光(号达一,1716年迁内江梁家坝制糖,成就甜城)-传桢-纪辉-广祚(迁中山斑竹湾)-昭极-宪孚-庆衢-繁葵-祥亮;长篇《歪嘴川军》在“云中书城”。
    在线情况
    • 头像
    • 级别
      • 会员认证会员
      • 声望+5
      • 财富1
      • 积分692
      • 经验97627
      • 文章691
      • 注册2006-11-24
      [QUOTE][b]下面引用由[@曾(令)伦]发表的内容:[/b]

“卷珠帘”是不是这个调调?[/QUOTE]
      [P]呵呵,不是这个调哦,不是同一首曲,词更加不是一样[/P]
      73派昭.34珪,40崇邺
      在线情况
      • 头像
      • 级别
      • 徽章
      • 职务论坛版主
      • 积分1207
      • 经验53847
      • 文章1214
      • 注册2005-06-14
      卷珠帘有没有抄袭之嫌?
      世袭:巽申-如璋-瀚-子先(迁上杭)-饷-晴-胜-逵益-纹海-赐高-隆安(迁长汀)-宏默-闻富-贞贵-尚达-衍富-兴禄、字志沂-69派毓光(号达一,1716年迁内江梁家坝制糖,成就甜城)-传桢-纪辉-广祚(迁中山斑竹湾)-昭极-宪孚-庆衢-繁葵-祥亮;长篇《歪嘴川军》在“云中书城”。